Making Pita Pocket Pizzas
This term we have been learning about writing instructions.
We made some pita pocket pizzas then we wrote the instructions....so we could make the pizzas again at home!
To make a pit pocket pizza you need:
a pita pocket, tomato sauce, ham, pineapple and cheese!
1. Spread tomato sauce on your pita pocket.
2. Add some ham and pineapple.
3. Sprinkle some cheese on top.
4. Put the pita pocket pizza in the oven for 15 minutes.
5. Take it out, let it cool a little and then EAT!